As a male writer, do you feel your work distracts from your traditional role of hunting and killing wild animals?
NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE
Tagged by mysteriousbeerbottle, who’s definitely nice (thank you, love)
NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE! SAY FIVE NICE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
- My writing-style is enjoyable, even though it’s far from perfect; nevertheless I’m working on it, so yay for me
- l’m averagely attractive, and I’ve learnt to appreciate it
- I’m pessimistic, moody and have inherited maniac depression from my father (thanks dad) but I fight with it and live through day to day so each survived night feels like a beautiful success. I’ve already recovered from OCD and the having-panic-attacks thingie.
- I’m getting better at not to give a shit about what anyone thinks of me, and instead I focus on what should I change in myself for my sake
- I’ve started being romantic again. I’m not sure it’s a good thing, but it’s something I’ve been missing
treat yo self. watch cap 2 again. watch cap 2 every day. who the fuck cares